ZuluMites is a Zulu language programme that teaches beginner level vocabulary and sentence construction to children 2-9yrs (preschool to Grade 3). Our pre-recorded video lessons have been carefully developed around practical themes that are memorable and engaging for young children. Parents and caregivers are also encouraged to learn alongside your child, and our videos can also be used to support foundation phase teachers in schools.
PLEASE NOTE: ZuluMites no longer offers live/in-house lessons.
We are now exclusively an online service.
To sign up please contact us via email
– Principal, Garden Road Montessori (2017)
Mimosa Montessori Aukland Park (2017)
– Jabulani Gumede, Kings school West Rand (2018)
– Thulani Hector Magagula, King’s School West Rand (2018)
– Sithembiso Khumalo, Peter Wabbit Preschool (2018)
– Heather Barclay (Principal) Mimosa Montessori (2017)
– Jackie Gilmour, (2017) Caregiver Parent
– Kirsten French, 2015 Parent
Victoria Black, 2018