SCHOOLSHow we work
Get your child on the path
The ZuluMites difference
We offer innovative Preschools (2 – 5yrs) and Primary schools (Grade R-3) the opportunity to outsource their Zulu teaching to ZuluMites, thereby ensuring:
- A Complete 3-year isiZulu programme with a focus on Listening and Speaking
- Full immersion environment
Small classes with high student-teacher ration (1:12)
- ZuluMites trained and experienced teachers who are passionate first-language Zulu speakers.
- Our own proudly South African curriculum of CAPS complaint themes, activities, stories, songs and games
- School and parent support through regular feedback on what’s covered in class and individual reports.
- Results-Driven lessons your school can be proud of.
- Quality and longevity guaranteed
We are excited about the growing demand for more effective and interactive Zulu programmes in schools, and are committed to partnering with innovative preschools that see learning an African language as a real asset for tomorrow’s leaders. Please contact us directly for a quotation for your school based on your needs.
“All going so well thank you! I chatted to your teachers and they seemed very happy and my teachers and girls too!”
Carol Goosen, St Teresa‘s – Academic Coordinator
“We love Glory and Zama and so do the children. I can see how they are enjoying their lessons from my office window. “
Zinita Bongers, Centurion Montessori – Principal
“The preschool children love the craft and sports activities, and the small group engagement means that they are actually communicating meaningfully in Zulu. The ZuluMites facilitators are great with the children, friendly and professional.”
Heather Barclay, Mimosa Montessori – Principal
“Zulumites have been a great program for our school, and most of our Little Royal’s have begun to participate in Zulu conversations outside of the Zulumites classes.”
Chey Aucamp, Little Royal Academy – Principal